About Me

My photo
Hazel Green, Alabama, United States
A wife and mother of two boys. There names are Stephen And Heath.I am married to a wonderful husband ,Eddie, for 22 years.We go to First Baptist Church of Hazel Green.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Time

Well summer is almost over and we have not had much of a summer here.So yesterday we had a family day.We went to the movies twice to see Space Chimps and The Mummy.We had lunch/supper at Red Robin it was so goooood.I was dying to eat there because thats the only commercial on in the SICU when I wasnt allowed to eat anything. Then we went to the Chocolate Crocodile. We got peanut butter fudge and pecan clusters. This is the first time Eddie went to the movies with Heath. We had alot of fun being together.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

oh I wish I would have been there, that sounds like fun! yum yum on the food, I am starving!

Lorie said...

keep posting girl you are doing a good job! What a fun family day!
Be blessed!
Lorie

Brandi said...

You have an award, check out my page.... i luv u!

Life on the farm... said...

That's so nice!

Kerry said...

Hey T,
So the Ole' Fart took you out on the town? hehehe
Jus kiddin Ed-man, sounds like a great day together.

Brandi said...

U HAVE BEEN TAGGED!