About Me

My photo
Hazel Green, Alabama, United States
A wife and mother of two boys. There names are Stephen And Heath.I am married to a wonderful husband ,Eddie, for 22 years.We go to First Baptist Church of Hazel Green.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family and Friends

I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate the calls,cards, all the visits, and food.And I want to thank my family for staying with me around the clock and able to see me ten or twenty minutes.And I want to thank Eddie for his support and telling me to not give up and he loves me so much and I love him more than I can imagine. Heath has been a big big help to me helping me do things.And Stephen and I have gotten very close after what happen that is one good things that came out of this and I am so glad how he understood how much I do care and love him.I can not thank Kim,Connor,Troy,Demeshia enough for taking care of Heath for me and Eddie I am so glad we are such good friends.Lynn and Kim thanks for talking to Eddie and talking to me and helped with all the problems I had, and saying it is going to be okay. Thanks for everything, Kerry and Cindy. Every day is so hard but everyone keeps telling me to be strong. May God Bless You All and I will never forget what everyone has done.

1 comment:

Life on the farm... said...

Teresa... girl you have come such a long way, as God's child, and your health. I am so proud of you!