About Me

My photo
Hazel Green, Alabama, United States
A wife and mother of two boys. There names are Stephen And Heath.I am married to a wonderful husband ,Eddie, for 22 years.We go to First Baptist Church of Hazel Green.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008

Hey I finally got the hang of how to blog and leave comments too. As most people know I liked to have died May 23 when I went to have exploratory surgery but it went wrong they hit my main artery and spleen and I liked to have died on the table, the trauma doctors came in and stopped the bleeding. Then they had to go back 3 days later to do the surgery they started.I was on life support for 5 days and was in SICU for a total of 10 days and in a room 4 days. God saved my life and I am so proud to be here. And one good thing that came of this is that my oldest son Stephen and I have gotten very close. We have had alot problems but it is all good now. My husband and my other son Heath have been through alot too but they're just glad that I'm doing better each day. Hope you have good day.

4 comments:

Life on the farm... said...

I'm glad you are doing better too! What you said Sunday morning was great, and took alot of courage!

Life on the farm... said...

I hate to tell you this you've been tagged, go read my blog!

April said...

We are blessed to still have you around.

Brandi said...

you have been tagged, go to my blog! We love you! And are so proud of you! xxxooo