About Me

My photo
Hazel Green, Alabama, United States
A wife and mother of two boys. There names are Stephen And Heath.I am married to a wonderful husband ,Eddie, for 22 years.We go to First Baptist Church of Hazel Green.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updates on Me and My Family's Life

Hey, It's been awhile since I last blogged. I thought I would like to share some updates with me and my family. I am doing a little better but I still hurt alot and will probably be having more surgery because I have another cyst and hernia too. I hurt alot most days but I will get through it. I have came a long way. Heath is doing good in school, I can not believe he will be 13 in June. He is going back to camp again! Hope it all works out good. He's really excited about it and I am too. Stephen and I have gotten very close. I will be going to some of his gigs and traveling to Nashville with him. Eddie is still taking good care of me. I love him to death for it. Although him and the kids constantly torment me. Today was my Dads 63rd birthday. We went out to eat at Logans. We had a good time. Mom, Dad, Me, Stephen, and Heath laughed all the way home. I'm glad I was here to enjoy this day with my family.

No comments: